Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Feel Good Head to Toe!!


 "If you can just be yourself, then you have to be original because there's no one like you."Marc Newson


Has it ever happened to you, you are getting ready to go out with your friends, or to an event, and then when you finally take a look in the mirror ready to leave the door you just dont feel right?! something is wrong!!

well this happened to me alot of times, and I have learned my lesson, that little details count.

If I don’t like what I'm wearing and keep questioning myself. I change my outfit even if i looked good in it when I bought it (or at other times) doesn't mean that on that particular day/night I'd look good in it. Can be any outfit the jeans, shirt, or even my hair and makeup that doesn't look good all together.

Same thing goes for shoes and bags.


First things first, HAIR having good hair is a must, I cant just dress up and have messy hair. It just makes the look real MESSY!!! I can easily go for a nice bun.


And lets not forget the nails always maintaining good nails..if you don’t have time to get a manicure and pedicure atleast have them filed so they are all in one length, and apply nail polis.


Accessorizing for me doesn’t have to be to much of a bling bling. I like to personally keep it simple. So with accessorizing I cant tell you to do big necklace earrings and all because it’s a personal preference.


Makeup: Be Creative Be YOU.


No comments:

Post a Comment