Sunday, April 8, 2012

Review: NYX Cosmetics- Powder Blush


Image from nyxcosmetics.com
If i had the option to choose 2 makeup products that i could only use one would be my mascara and the second would be my blush!!!!
I have been using NYX powder blushes for the past 2 years and I am loving it...every once in a while i do try different ones, but when i apply my NYX blushes i receive many compliments.
why i love my NYX blushes so much?!?!
first who doesn't love a product that is inexpensive and works well.
it is Pigmented.
they last for hours (hours i am telling you)
Comes in many shades manyyy ( matte and sheer)!!...currently i use the peach shade for daytime it creates a natural glow for me and i use the mauve shade for nighttime.

what are your favorite blushes?


No comments:

Post a Comment