Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Review: Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs



                                                                          Sally Hansen

In a rush to an event or just want to wear something short and you aren't happy with your legs? well i must say this happens to me every time and i end up wearing something long, but recently i came across this magic potion as i like to call it. My legs instantly look smooth, hides away the veins and EVERY IMPERFECTION on my legs. It is very lightweight and doesn't transfer onto the clothes..i love it!! plus its water resistance. well how do u take if off? simple just wash it off with a washcloth or soap but i prefer to scrub it off...it does give a great tan, dries on your skin really fast. Giving a natural even glow.
Reality TV star Kim Kardashian uses it to cover her psoriasis and posted it on her blog on September 6, 2011 saying: 'I’m using Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs spray and it is my lifesaver at the moment! I love this stuff! It really covers up my psoriasis so well'


It also comes in 4 shades ( Light, medium, tan, deep GLOW)


below images are of kim kardashian (before & after) that she posted on her site.











1 comment:

  1. Hm, I think this type of airbrush spray for the legs can help others who also have psoriasis. It can be extremely embarrassing when psoriasis flares up, and this can happen anytime, even during important occasions! I guess people with psoriasis can include this in their arsenal of topical medications for psoriasis relief. BUT! As with anything, it’s best to seek advice from an expert first, and in this case, a dermatologist.

    ReplyDelete